Mt. Pleasant Christian School
1505 E. Washington St
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa 52641
Tina Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Mt. Pleasant Christian School website! Thank you for inquiring about educational opportunities
for your child. Choosing the right Christian school will yield lifelong benefits for your whole family. Mt. Pleasant Christian School is a fantastic school where you will find a Christ-centered
education for your child. We are an ACSI member school offering grades kindergarten through twelfth and are located in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
We highly recommend a personal visit so that you can see for yourself the opportunities available to you and your family through our school. Please call the office at 319-385-8613 or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly schedule a visit. Thank you for your interest in our school.
Mount Pleasant Christian School is a non-denominational, non-profit corporation whose purpose is to provide a program
of Christian education offering regular courses of study taught from God's perspective.
· Our organization is governed by a five to seven member board of directors composed of parents and a possible seat for an interested community member.
· MPCS currently represents 50 families and 20 churches in Southeastern Iowa.
· We are located on Hwy 34 East in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
· We offer Kindergarten through 12th grade.
· MPCS uses leading producers of textbooks for Christian schools such as: ABeka, Bob Jones, CSI and ACSI (Purposeful Design) Curriculums.
· We also make every effort to accommodate students who wish to dual enroll in the public school in various other extra curricular activities.
· All employees of the school are born again believers who are actively involved in their local church.
· MPCS is dedicated to providing a quality Christian education for families spiritual growth academic excellence and financial integrity.
Notice of Non-discrimination
Mt. Pleasant Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs or other school administered programs.